1. Where is Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel is located in Jayyan Street Madinat Zayed City, near Mezzaira village, Al Gharbiya Region.
• Tilal Liwa Hotel is 20-minute drive to Madinat Zayed City, Liwa - Western Region.
• Tilal Liwa Hotel is 185.5 km or 2-hour drive from Abu Dhabi centre.
• Tilal Liwa Hotel is 179.9 km or 1.5-hour drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
• Tilal Liwa Hotel is 290.3 km or 3-hour drive from Dubai International Airport.
2. Which popular attractions are close to Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel is located at the edge of the Rub Al Khali desert (The Empty Quarter) in the United Arab Emirates.
• It is just 87 kilometers away from TEL MOREEB, a 300 meters high and 50-degree incline to the top makes it the world's tallest sand dune and an ideal spot for desert sports enthusiasts.
• It is 25 minutes away from Al Dhafra Shooting Club, a popular recreation place in the area
• Close camel farms and surrounded by sand dunes ideal for desert activities like camel riding, quad bikes, sand-boarding, dune bashing, bonfire under the desert sky, and more.
3. What are some of the property amenities at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel we provide the following property amenities:
• 111 rooms and suites
• Body & Soul Spa & Recreation Club
• Three restaurants and bars and 24-hour in-room dining
• Four meeting and event venues including one ballroom, Al Majlis, meeting room and pre-function area
• Unique outdoor event venue “The Interlock Area”
• Non-smoking rooms
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
• Laundry and fast dry-cleaning services
• Transport services
• Valet Parking
• Currency exchange
• Multi-lingual employees
• Doctor on call
• 24-hour security
• Gift Shop
4. Which room amenities are available at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel we provide the following room amenities:
• Tea/coffee-making facilities
• Complimentary bottled water
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
• IDD Telephones
• Daily housekeeping service
• Multi-channel satellite television
• Bathrobes, slippers, and hairdryer
• Personal in-room safe box
• 24-hour in-room dining and mini-bar
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services
• Family/interconnecting rooms available
• Pet friendly rooms are available
5. What are the check-in and check-out times at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Check-in at Tilal Liwa Hotel is at 3:00 pm while check-out is until 12:00pm.
6. Can I park a car at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
For guests staying at Tilal Liwa Hotel, there is free secured parking.
7. Does Tilal Liwa Hotel have a pool?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel there is an infinity pool.
8. Does Tilal Liwa Hotel provide a shuttle to the airport?
Tilal Liwa Hotel does not provide a shuttle to/from the airport. However, private transports are available for rent at the price of:
• AED 40 to Madinat Zayed (one way)
• AED 70 to/from Madinat Zayed (two ways)
• AED 300 to/from Abu Dhabi (one way)
• AED 500 to/from Abu Dhabi (two ways)
• AED 500 to/from Al Ain (one way)
• AED 800 to/from Al Ain (two ways)
Please note that the transportation will use Hyundai H1 car and accommodate only 2-passenger + driver per trip as per the Abu Dhabi Police Authority.
Reservation is required at least 48 hours in advance.
9. What is the address for Tilal Liwa Hotel?
The address for Tilal Liwa Hotel is:
Jayyan Street, Madinat Zayed City
Al Gharbiya Region – Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
10. What is the phone number and email address for Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel contact is +971 2 894 6111 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Does Tilal Liwa Hotel have a restaurant on site? How to contact for reservation?
Tilal Liwa Hotel has 4 dining venues:
• Al Badiya Restaurant: All-Day Dining Restaurant
• Layali: Bar
• Al Liwan: Pool Bar
• In-Room Dining: International
For inquiries and reservations, please contact +971 2 894 6111 or email email@example.com.
12. What type of room can I book at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel has a selection of rooms and suites consisting:
• Tilal Room
• Al Sahab Room
• Courtyard Room
• Oasis Room
• Executive Suite
• Royal Suite
• Majaheem Presidential Suite
13. What is there to do at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
During your stay at Tilal Liwa Hotel, you can discover:
• 3 dining venues including an outdoor setting overlooking the endless sand dunes
• Body & Soul Health and Recreation Club
• Equipped gym with steam-bath and sauna
• Exclusive kids shaded outdoor playground
• Temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool
• Desert activities like camel farm visit, camel ride, quad biking, kite flying, sand boarding and more
• Recreation activities such as basketball, volleyball, dart, chess, foosball and table tennis
• Movie night under the stars
• Bonfire under the stars
• Private desert BBQ
14. What kind of breakfast is served at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel there is an international breakfast buffet and local delicacies are also available for breakfast. Guests can also choose from an extensive a la carte menu for breakfast.
15. How much does it cost to stay at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel rates may vary depending on season, package and booking date.
Book directly on our website and get the best rest, https://www.danathotels.com/zayedcity/tilalliwahotel/offers
16. What food & drink options are available at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel guests can enjoy 3 dining venues offering a diverse range of cuisine and dining experiences.
17. What are the promotions at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel has various promotions and publishes them on the website offers and package, https://www.danathotels.com/zayedcity/tilalliwahotel/offers.
18. Can you bring pets to Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Pets are permitted at Tilal Liwa Hotel.
For reservations or more details, please call +971 2 894 6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Is there a gym at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
A gym equipped with different types of fitness equipment is available at Tilal Liwa Hotel.
20. Does Tilal Liwa Hotel have a pool, sauna and steam room?
An outdoor infinity pool, sauna and steam rooms are available at Tilal Liwa Hotel.
21. What are the Covid-19 procedures and hygiene procedures at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel, we are committed to taking care of the health and safety of our guests and team members at all times. We are closely monitoring and following the recommendations and guidelines of the local government and health authorities, including the strict implementation of the following preventative measures:
• All “high risk” surfaces and areas are now being treated with additional disinfectant and proper sanitation routine
• Hand sanitizer is available in all areas
• Implemented regular fumigation practice in all areas of the hotel
• Informative materials regarding symptoms and prevention of the COVID-19 virus from the health authority are in place
• Team members are fully vaccinated and trained to adapt to the best hygiene practices, and cleanliness remains our top priority.
• Facilitate regular PCR tests for all employees
• Employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment
• Room is sealed upon completion of cleaning until guest arrival
22. What is the cancellation policy at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel has a free cancellation policy up to one day prior to arrival before 4 pm hotel time
23. How can I change or cancel my reservation at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
If the 'Cancel Button' does not appear on your confirmation, you must contact your Original Booking Source to cancel the Reservation:
• Third Party Booking - please contact the Original Booking Source
• To speak with the reservation team, at +971 2 894 6111 or email email@example.com
24. How Do I Request an Early Check-In/Late Check-Out?
Requests for Early Check-In or Late Check-Out are based on availability.
If the Hotel is unable to accommodate your request, the Front Desk can store your luggage while you explore the Hotel or the local area.
Please contact the reservation team, at +971 2 894 6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
25. What are the activities offered at Tilal Liwa Hotel and how to contact for bookings?
Tilal Liwa Hotel offers a variety of desert activities like camel farm visits, camel rides, quad biking, kite flying, sand boarding and more.
If you are at the hotel premises, you can approach reception at any time.
Alternatively, please contact +971 2 894 6111 or email email@example.com for booking or more details.
26. Who I can contact for event inquiries?
Tilal Liwa Hotel accepts all kinds of events and group activities.
For inquiries, please contact +971 2 894 6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. How many persons can fit in the room?
Each room can accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids below 12 years old. Only one extra bed is allowed depending on the room’s space and it is subject to availability upon request.
28. What are the children policies at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Children below 6 years old eat and stay free of charge.
Children between 6-12 years can stay free of charge, meals will be AED 30 per child, per meal
29. Who I can contact to find more about rooms, spa, recreation, and restaurants?
To find more information about Tilal Liwa Hotel, visit https://www.danathotels.com/zayedcity/tilalliwahotel
Alternatively, please contact +971 2 894 6111 or email email@example.com.