1. Where is Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel is located in Jayyan Street Madinat Zayed City, near Mezzaira village, Al Gharbiya Region.
• Tilal Liwa Hotel is 20-minute drive to Madinat Zayed City, Liwa - Western Region.
• Tilal Liwa Hotel is 185.5 km or 2-hour drive from Abu Dhabi centre.
• Tilal Liwa Hotel is 179.9 km or 1.5-hour drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
• Tilal Liwa Hotel is 290.3 km or 3-hour drive from Dubai International Airport.
2. Which popular attractions are close to Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel is located at the edge of the Rub Al Khali desert (The Empty Quarter) in the United Arab Emirates.
• It is just 87 kilometers away from TAL MOREEB, a 300 meters high and 50-degree incline to the top makes it the world's tallest sand dune and an ideal spot for desert sports enthusiasts.
• It is 25 minutes away from Al Dhafra Shooting Club, a popular recreation place in the area
• Close camel farms and surrounded by sand dunes ideal for desert activities like camel riding, quad bikes, sand-boarding, dune bashing, bonfire under the desert sky, and more.
3. What are some of the property amenities at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel we provide the following property amenities:
• 111 rooms and suites
• Body & Soul Spa & Recreation Club
• Three restaurants and bars and 24-hour in-room dining
• Four meeting and event venues including one ballroom, Al Majlis, meeting room and pre-function area
• Unique outdoor event venue “The Interlock Area”
• Non-smoking rooms
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
• Laundry and fast dry-cleaning services
• Transport services
• Valet Parking
• Currency exchange
• Multi-lingual employees
• 24-hour security
• Gift Shop
4. Which room amenities are available at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel we provide the following room amenities:
• Tea/coffee-making facilities
• Complimentary bottled water
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
• IDD Telephones
• Daily housekeeping service
• Multi-channel satellite television
• Bathrobes, slippers, and hairdryer
• Personal in-room safe box
• 24-hour in-room dining and mini-bar
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services
• Family/interconnecting rooms available
• Pet friendly rooms are available
5. What are the check-in and check-out times at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Check-in at Tilal Liwa Hotel is at 3:00 pm while check-out is until 12:00pm.
6. Can I park a car at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel offers a free secured parking for its guests.
7. Does Tilal Liwa Hotel have a pool?
Tilal Liwa Hotel boasts an infinity pool with an overlooking view of the desert.
8. Does Tilal Liwa Hotel provide a shuttle to the airport?
Tilal Liwa Hotel does not provide a shuttle to/from the airport. However, private transports are available for rent at the price of:
• AED 50 to or from Madinat Zayed (one way)
• AED 550 to or from Abu Dhabi (one way)
• AED 800 to or from Al Ain (one way)
• AED 800 to or from Dubai (one way)
Please note that the transportation will use Hyundai H1 car and accommodate only 2-passenger + driver per trip as per the Abu Dhabi Police Authority.
Reservation is required at least 48 hours in advance.
9. What is the address for Tilal Liwa Hotel?
The address for Tilal Liwa Hotel is:
Jayyan Street, Madinat Zayed City
Al Gharbiya Region – Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
10. What is the phone number and email address of Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel's contact number is +971 2 894 6111, and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Does Tilal Liwa Hotel have a restaurant on site? How to contact for reservation?
Tilal Liwa Hotel has 4 dining venues:
• Al Badiya Restaurant: All-Day Dining Restaurant
• Layali: Bar
• Al Liwan: Pool Bar
• In-Room Dining: International
For inquiries and reservations, please contact +971 56 219 0929 or email email@example.com.
12. What type of room can I book at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel has a selection of rooms and suites consisting:
• Tilal Room
• Al Sahab Room
• Oasis Room
• Liwa Suite
• Rub Al Khali Suite
• Moreeb Suite
13. What is there to do at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
During your stay at Tilal Liwa Hotel, you can discover:
• 3 dining venues including an outdoor setting overlooking the endless sand dunes
• Body & Soul Health and Recreation Club
• Equipped gym with steam-bath and sauna
• Exclusive kids shaded outdoor playground
• Temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool
• Desert experiences like camel riding, horse riding, pony riding, quad biking, kite flying, sand boarding, and more
• Recreation activities such as basketball, volleyball, dart, chess, foosball and table tennis
• Movie night under the stars
• Bonfire under the stars
• Private desert BBQ
14. What kind of breakfast is served at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel has an all-dining day dining restaurant serving an international breakfast buffet and local delicacies. Guests can also choose from an extensive a la carte menu for breakfast.
15. How much does it cost to stay at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel's rates may vary depending on season, package and booking date.
Book directly on our website and get the best rate, godan.at/ytys
16. What food & drink options are available at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
At Tilal Liwa Hotel guests can enjoy 3 dining venues offering a diverse range of cuisine and dining experiences.
17. What are the promotions at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel curates exciting list of promotions and publishes them in the website offers and package, godan.at/ykh.
18. Can you bring pets to Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel resort with rooms and other facilities available for your fur-buddy.
For reservations or more details, please call or WhatsApp +971 2 894 6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Is there a gym at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
A well-equipped gym with different types of fitness machines and tools is available at Tilal Liwa Hotel from 6 AM to 10 PM.
20. Does Tilal Liwa Hotel have a pool, sauna and steam room?
Guests can enjoy swimming at the infinity pool from 8 AM to 9 PM. Steam and Sauna rooms are open and available at the ground floor from 8 AM to 9PM.
21. What is the cancellation policy at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Tilal Liwa Hotel has a free cancellation policy up to one day prior to arrival before 4 PM.
22. How can I change or cancel my reservation at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
If the 'Cancel Button' does not appear on your confirmation, you must contact your original booking source to cancel the reservation.
• For third party booking - please contact the original booking source
• To speak with the reservation team, please call +971 2 894 6111 or email email@example.com
23. How Do I Request an Early Check-In/Late Check-Out?
Early check-in or late check-out can be requested on the reception or to the reservation department, and are based on availability.
You may reach the reservations team at +971 2 894 6111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. What are the activities offered at Tilal Liwa Hotel and how to contact for bookings?
Tilal Liwa Hotel offers a variety of desert experiences like desert safaris, camel rides, horse rides, pony rides, quad biking, kite flying, sand boarding and more.
If you are at the hotel premises, you can approach reception at any time.
Alternatively, please contact +971 2 894 6111 or email email@example.com for booking or more details.
25. Who can I contact for event inquiries?
Tilal Liwa Hotel accepts all kinds of events and group activities. Our F&B in-charge will be glad to assist you at +971 50 969 1237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. How many persons can fit in the room?
Each room can accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids below 12 years old. Only one extra bed is allowed depending on the room’s space and it is subject to availability upon request.
27. What are the children policies at Tilal Liwa Hotel?
Children below 6 years old can eat and stay free of charge.
Children between 6-12 years can stay free of charge, meals will be charged at AED 30 per child, per meal
28. Who I can contact to find more about rooms, spa, recreation, and restaurants?
Our reservation agents are pleased to assist you on all your enquiries. Please contact +971 2 894 6111 or email email@example.com.